FIRMA Energywear’s Compression Socks are the most comfortable circulation sock you`ll ever need – it looks great and helps stimulate micro-circulation in your feet using our embedded therapeutic far-infrared technology. That means we can help your feet feel better and recover quicker simply by wearing our socks. Made with the softest, high-quality yarns; gone are the days of uncomfortable compression socks. Try FIRMA socks today and feel the difference for yourself!
FIRMA Long Circulation Socks come in 3 sizes.
The Small size features a foot that fits up to a woman’s size 9 (men’s 8) and fits someone up to 5’8″ tall.
The Medium size also features a foot that fits up to a woman’s size 9 (men’s 8) and fits someone up to 6′ tall
The Large size features a foot that fits a women’s 10 or larger(men’s 9+) and has enough length for those taller than 6′ tall.
| FIRMA Circulation Sock Size
||Women: Up to Size 9
Men: Up to Size 8
|Up to 5'9"
Women: Up to Size 9
Men: Up to Size 8
|5'7" to 6'
Women: Size 9 and Up
Men: Size 8 and Up
|6 foot +
Note: If you are dealing with swelling or you have larger legs, you can size up to make things more comfortable
FIRMA Long Circulation Socks come in two different band styles.
Banded socks feature a regular compressive band at the top of the sock to help keep it up on the leg.
‘Rolled Edge’ socks do not have a band and are unfinished without a hem. This is to minimize the pressure on the leg in case there is swelling or discomfort, as they will not ‘dig in’ and cut off circulation in those who are more sensitive to that.
As examples – If you are wearing FIRMA socks for therapeutic reasons, then ‘Rolled Edge’ socks may be a good option. If you are going to be active and moving a lot, then the banded are probably a better choice.
- Clinically proven anti-cellulite claims with consistent wear* through increased micro-circulation (*at least 6 hours per day for a month)
- Better skin – improved tissue health, clarity, smoothness, and elasticity
- Excellent ‘canvas piece’ that compliments many styles and fashion choices
- FIRMA’s crystal/ceramic additive absorbs body heat and reflects it back to the wearer at a targeted wavelength, providing increased microcirculation, vasodilation, and other beneficial effects.
- Gentle compression helps to provide relief from everyday aches and discomfort. It can also provide additional stability and support to the body, and in conjunction with the fabric’s technological effects, can provide better recovery and less build-up of lactic acid in the wearer’s body.
- Can be used to combat poor circulation and discomfort while travelling or immobile for long periods of time
Comfort & Fashion
- FIRMA is made with a sleek polyamide microfiber that offers a wide range of benefits, including anti-microbial effects, anti-fungal effects, and a beautiful feel and sheen to the fabric itself
- Seamless construction ensures consistent compression and molds to the body beautifully